Errors in PluginTester

Aug 25, 2014 at 7:25 PM
Hi

I am new to the varian development. I just tried the PluginTester posted in the source code. I created a standalone project and exactly copied all codes to my current program. However, I meet the following two issues when I work on this example.

1) In the MainWindow.xaml.cs file. the compiler will complain the error in this sentence.

"VMS.TPS.Script.Start(patient, course, PlansInScope, plan, _application.CurrentUser, window);"

And the error message is
"The type or namespace name 'Script' does not exist in the namespace 'VMS.TPS' (are you missing an assembly reference?) "

2) If I comment the sentence causes troubles, the program can be compiled. But when I run the program, it stops in the following sentence.

"using (VMS.TPS.Common.Model.API.Application app = VMS.TPS.Common.Model.API.Application.CreateApplication("allrights", "allrights"))"

with the following error.

VMS.TPS.Common.Model.LoginFailedExcept{"Login failed."}

Can anyone tell me how to address these two issues? Thank you a lot.

Jianfei
Developer
Aug 26, 2014 at 2:28 PM
You may need to remove the "VMS.TPS.Common.Model.API" and "VMS.TPS.Common.Model.Types" from the References list, and re-add the two DLLs from your system C:\Program Files (x86)\Varian\Vision\11.0 (or 13.0)\Bin64 subfolder.
Aug 29, 2014 at 2:21 PM
Thank you for your response. However, I just tried your approach this morning. It still doesn't work. First, I checked my reference library in the current project. However, I couldn't find the "VMS.TPS.Common.Model.API" and "VMS.TPS.Common.Model.Types" from the References list. Then, I added these two reference from the "Browse" Tab. And hopefully add these two references from the "Recent" Tab. I run the program again. But the same error showed up.
Coordinator
Aug 29, 2014 at 2:34 PM
So "allrights", "allrights" is the username and password for Aria. You may replace them with null, null (without quotes) and you will be shown a login screen (or replace with your actual credentials for an automated login).