dll problem

Jun 24, 2015 at 11:16 AM
Hello everyone,

Where do i have to add the library system.windows.forms.dll to avoid the error

CS0234: The type or namespace name "Forms" does not exist in the namespace 'System.Windows'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

while compiling single-file plug-in?

Thanks
Jun 24, 2015 at 2:05 PM
I'll be more specific.

I'm trying to use a yes/no messagebox, but the compiler says that "MessageBoxButtons" and "DialogResult" are names or types that cannot be found.
I don't know if i must add a reference or if it's not possible at all to use this kind of message box in a single file plug-in.
Jun 24, 2015 at 2:17 PM
Well I figured out.

In the example ( https://msdn.microsoft.com/it-it/library/system.windows.forms.messagebox(v=vs.90).aspx ) is used "MessageBoxButtons" instead of "MessageBoxButton", which works in the .NET framework 3.5.
Aug 22, 2015 at 11:00 AM
Hello everyone,

did you find a solution for the system.windows.forms directive? I want to use it in my single file plug-ins, but the same problem occurs.

Thanks.
Coordinator
Aug 28, 2015 at 3:30 AM
You can't reference a class library in a single-file plug-in. If you really need to, you can load the assembly yourself using the Reflection API. However, the Eclipse application loads a lot of class libraries, so for many cases you should be able to use the using keyword without having to reference any libraries. You can check which class libraries have been loaded by Eclipse by going to the modules loaded window somewhere in the Help menu.