Treatment plan report issue

Apr 28, 2016 at 5:26 PM
Hello everyone I am trying to create a plan report for Rapidarc in our department separate to our conventional one for IMRT and 3D in the Plan Setup and Field Data their is a column for MU's in our plans like most centres there would be Setup fields. My problem is at the moment I am running out of space on our print out. I hasd hoped to make more room on the report by changing the setup fields to say "SETUP" as opposed to "Setup field" for the MU's column. Here is my code I thought would do this below:
Move=2290
If=$FieldMonitorUnits
LineText =$FieldMonitorUnits
Else
LineText=Setup
EndIf
Currently this is the code I was trying to use but it is not responding to what I want. Can anyone advise me on what I need to type in the code or is it something in RT administration I need to change?
Thanks
A
Apr 28, 2016 at 10:02 PM
Edited May 9, 2016 at 6:19 PM
Hello PembyAp,

If I remember correctly, the $FieldMonitorUnits cannot be used for distinguishing setup fields from actual fields because the tag still exists (I'm not sure, but I can look into it). The way I've distinguished setup fields in the past is looking at a tag that defined whether or not the field was associated with a reference point. I'll try to find the tag and get back with you.

--Edit--
Hi again,

I did not actually have the same issue as you when generating reports. The problem I had was that the lack of parameters in a setup field was causing my spacing to get all wacky, but maybe you can use the following to help get you where you're going. I would also give g_iancu's answer a try as well as it may be more direct to your purpose.
The purpose of my code was to replace non-existent parameters with another string (I used "-") because a null or empty string wasn't taking up the line space I wanted. Anyway, you can just ask if anything is not clear.
If=$FieldNormFactor
   Loop =RefPoints
        If=$IsDosePrescriptionFieldRefPoint
           Text = $FieldRefPointSSD
           Text = $FieldRefPointPointDepth
           Text = $FieldRefPointEffectiveDepth
        EndIf
    EndLoop
Else
    Text=-
    Text=-
    Text=-
So here, I was using IsDosePrescriptionFieldRefPoint to separate setup fields.
May 9, 2016 at 7:44 AM
Hi, PembyAp
one should use
If=$IsSetupField=1 
to identify the Setup fields within the
Loop=Fields
We actually print the plan report as landscape with one field per line. This eliminates the problem of printing many fields.