How can I get plan structure ID based on a model structure ID after Estimated DVH is selected and run by users?

Developer
Jan 5 at 5:35 PM
In Estimated DVH of Rapid model, users can select any plan structure ID to match a model structure ID. How can I get the structure map <ModelStructureID, PlanStructureID> from Eclipse API or database after the selection is done?
Jan 5 at 6:39 PM
I am confused. You need to provide more information (or i don't understand what you are doing).

Via the API, one calls this function:

public CalculationResult CalculateDVHEstimates(string modelId, Dictionary<string, DoseValue> targetDoseLevels, Dictionary<string, string> structureMatches )

The user is required to match the organ IDs with the model IDs before obtaining the estimates, so the matches you are requesting are in the structureMatches object.

does this help??
Developer
Jan 5 at 6:54 PM
Thank you for your quick response.
I know the function you mentioned above is for creating Estimated DVH by coding.
My question is if a user create Estimated DVH manually by using Planning->Optimization->Optimize->Estimated DVH in treatment system. I need to retrieve the structure matches created by the manually process. Is there any way that I can do it?
Jan 5 at 7:24 PM
Unfortunately, I am not as savy in the 'non-API' (i.e. manual) world. So, I do not know the answer to this.
Developer
Jan 6 at 6:48 PM
I found there are ModelStructureID and PlanStructureUID in ExtractedData table of PlanningModelLibrary Database, but I cannot find how PlanStructureUID is associated with PlanStructureID. Dose anyone have clues for it?