Data Mining Example

Mar 21 at 4:00 PM
Edited Mar 21 at 4:00 PM
Hello,

I am trying to run a standalone application from last years Varian Developer class called "Data Mining" in order to collect a list of patients treated a particular way. When I run the application from visual studio 2015 and log in, it opens the first 36 plans in the server and then stops with the following exception:
'DataMining.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: DataMining.vshost.exe): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Varian\Vision\11.0\Bin64\VMS.TPS.Common.VolumeModel.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
Exception thrown: 'System.ApplicationException' in VMS.TPS.Common.Model.API.dll
The thread 0x403c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x461c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The program '[10924] DataMining.vshost.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Unfortunately I don't know how to go about debugging this. Has anyone else encountered this before? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Leland
Mar 23 at 4:24 PM
Are you sure of the cause of the crash? I would double check to see if there is something wrong with the particular plan where it crashes (i.e. remove this plan from the queue).

The error you post seems to be something related to some unrelated to a particular patient and something more fundamental. I have had errors related to mis-match between code versions; you are referencing v11.0 libraries, could this be the case?