Displaying dose profile in plugin window

Jun 7 at 5:26 PM
Hello,

I used the dose profile plugin example and modified it to export a series of profiles for PSQA. As a dummy check, I would like to display the profile in the screen to verify it is adequate before continuing with the export. I am new to c# and Eclipse API and have not found a way to do this. I need to plot it and display it on a window. Any help on this is greatly appreciated!
Jun 13 at 10:10 PM
Hi dzh115,

I would take a look at the example script Example_DVH. This shows how a DVH can be plotted to a canvas in a window with a plug-in script. I would follow this method, but instead of plotting (dvh.Dose, dvh.Volume) as X and Y, you would be plotting (profile.Position.X, profile.Value.Dose) as X and Y.

Best Regards
Jun 13 at 10:23 PM
Thank you so much for the reply. Could you tell me where I can find that example? Under source code, I am only able to find DVHExport.cs.
Jun 13 at 10:27 PM
If you have the Eclipse Script Wizard, you can find it under the tab noted "Copy Example Scripts".
Jun 13 at 10:32 PM
Thanks again! I will take a look at it.
Aug 7 at 7:39 PM
I can't locate the example_DVH, nor do I have access to Eclipse script wizard. Could anyone upload that file, or just copy the function where it does the plotting? Thanks.